My weight loss

Made my goal...plus some! Now its just maintaining this goal!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New things for Drake

Well after watching Drake dance like crazy to SYTYCD, David and I have decided to find a toddler dance program for him!! I found one place but he will have to wait till he is 3 years old to start!! I hope he will be able to join a class after the summer classes have started, lets hope he will be able to!!



We are trying the whole potty training again and NOT getting anywhere *eyeroll* I think he actually LOVES his diapers, we are in soooo much trouble lol

I screwed my knee up yesterday so no bike for us for awhile, I can barley walk on it so I doubt ill be able to peddle a bike...this sucks!! I hate sitting here in this house, nothing to do but clean up after to HUGE 2 year olds....MIL and DH!! Mil left yesterday BUT made sure to leave me a HUGE fucking mess to clean, this is why my knee is fucked....went to move a box full of tools and one of Davids fell out and SMACK!! So MIL is gone now till HOPEFULLY Aug, I need this break more then anyone will ever know!!

Other then that its been a very boring week, we did pay tribute to a friend of Dhs on Memorial Day!! CPT Piche, you are also in our thoughts!! <3 <3

In Rememberance of Army Capt. Pierre E. Piche....29, of Starksboro, Vermont.
Piche died when two 101st Airborne
Division (Air Assault) UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters crashed in Mosul,
Iraq. He was assigned to the 626th Forward Support Battalion, 101st
Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Died on
...November 15, 2003

No comments: