My weight loss

Made my goal...plus some! Now its just maintaining this goal!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Long week!!




Its been a long week lol if you havent noticed I changed my blog to adult settings :D Im a little mouthy at times heehee

On Monday Drake and I went on a 4 mile bike ride with Kelly and Mikah! We went down to the Wildlife preserve to see the ducks, geese and haring, got pics of all but the haring!! We had a great time and its a fishing whole right off the Colorado river!

My son Gregory mastered the stilts the other day it was great, my sister sent me all kinds of video and pics! He has grown soooo much since I seen him in Aug!! He will be here in about a month and will be here for 3 weeks!!




The rest of the week has been kinda of slow and sitting around the house, its been windy and really warm here...needless to say Drake has been a hand full, he is taking a little more now and im happy about that...NOW on to potty training lol

So now onto the holiday weekend, not sure what we are doing as of yet! My mil will be leaving on the 2nd and I really need the break *sigh*

1 comment:

mysonDrake said...

the pics ended up backwards will fix that when I get a chance haha <3 <3