My weight loss

Made my goal...plus some! Now its just maintaining this goal!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!

Im done dealing with Drs. I have had enough of this fucking run around, I RATHER JUST DIE! That would solve ALL of this shit, then my husband doesnt have to be marry to a fucking cunt!!

I am NOT doing this anymore, the fucking stress isnt worth this, the pain isnt worth this, LIFE its worth this anymore!! I have been fucking crying for 3 fucking hours straight, with no end in site!!

The Drs want me to self refer myslef WELL they can go fuck themselves when they cant even give me the right numbers to call, give me a fucking run around so I LOOK LIKE stupid, WELL do your fucking jobs and I wouldnt be so fucking angry with y'all!!

Its the blind leading the fucking blind, this Dr doesnt even know how to deal with my issues, yet dont send me the right fucking Drs is gonna solve this shit?????


IM FUCKING DONE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hun, please do not give up.
Make the doctors office do their part. What they are doing is bullshit!!

Wub ya.

Alisha said...

I Agree with Jae!
This is soooooooo effing ridiculous! I can't believe all the running around you have been going through. It sounds like these doctors have there heads up their asses!